This Holiday season, the men and women of Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher & Goldfarb were fortunate enough to partner with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Birmingham, a truly wonderful organization, in helping to provide homes for families in Birmingham. We wish everyone a happy holidays, and a prosperous New Year.
WEEK IN REVIEW
Here is a snapshot of the cases filed by Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher and Goldfarb LLC in the past week:
November 26, 2018
Amy F. Hinton v. Alabama State University
· Type of case: Title VII, Race Discrimination, Retaliation
November 28, 2018
Brooks v. Progress Rail Services Corp.
· Civil Action No.: 2:18-cv-01956-RDP
· Type of case: Title VII, 42 U.S.C. Section 1981, Race Discrimination, Gender Discrimination, Retaliation, Employment Discrimination
Brown v. Daikin America, Inc.
· Civil Action No.: 1:18-cv-11091
· Type of case: 401(k), ERISA, Breach of Duty of Loyalty, Breach of Duty of Prudence, Failure to Supply Requested Information, Class Action
Guerin v. Pilgrims Corp.
· Civil Action No.: 2:18-cv-01957-SGC
· Type of case: Title VII, 42 U.S.C. Section 1981, Employment Discrimination, EEOC, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Sexual Harassment, Retaliatory Termination, Failure to Accommodate, Wrongful Termination, Invasion of Privacy, Assault, Battery, Negligent and/or Wanton Hiring, Supervision, Training, and/or Retention