- 3 Wiggins Childs Attorneys Listed in 2017 Best Lawyers in America
- Opinion & Order certifying class in Scott v Family Dollar
- Attorneys Investigating Wage Theft In Car Dealerships
- Notice of Right to Join Collective Action in Raven Williams, et. al. v. Robert Omainsky and Fried, Stewed, Nude, Inc.
- Notice of Right to File EEOC Claim in Reynolds v. Alabama Department of Transportation
- 3 Wiggins Childs Attorneys named 2014-2015 Best Lawyers in America
- Auburn President, AD Named in Wrongful Termination lawsuit
- Class Action Teacher Student Sex Abuse Against Shelby County & Daniel Acker Jr.
- Iran Loses $500+ Million to 9/11 Victims
- GM Ignition Switch Defect
- Oil Companies Double Dip for Polluting Groundwater
- Supreme Court Cements Victory for Parents of Child with Autism
- Deadlines extended on Acker Jr. lawsuit
- Lilly Ledbetter Movie
- $3.5 Million Awarded in Sexual Harassment Suit
- Plaintiffs Awarded $1 million in Discrimination Lawsuit
As a national firm Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher & Goldfarb has been involved in cases across the country.