- 3 Wiggins Childs Attorneys Listed in 2017 Best Lawyers in America
- Opinion & Order certifying class in Scott v Family Dollar
- Attorneys Investigating Wage Theft In Car Dealerships
- Notice of Right to Join Collective Action in Raven Williams, et. al. v. Robert Omainsky and Fried, Stewed, Nude, Inc.
- Notice of Right to File EEOC Claim in Reynolds v. Alabama Department of Transportation
- 3 Wiggins Childs Attorneys named 2014-2015 Best Lawyers in America
- Auburn President, AD Named in Wrongful Termination lawsuit
- Class Action Teacher Student Sex Abuse Against Shelby County & Daniel Acker Jr.
- Iran Loses $500+ Million to 9/11 Victims
- GM Ignition Switch Defect
- Oil Companies Double Dip for Polluting Groundwater
- Supreme Court Cements Victory for Parents of Child with Autism
- Deadlines extended on Acker Jr. lawsuit
- Lilly Ledbetter Movie
- $3.5 Million Awarded in Sexual Harassment Suit
- Plaintiffs Awarded $1 million in Discrimination Lawsuit
As a national firm Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher & Goldfarb has been involved in cases across the country.
Josh Wilson has been an attorney with the firm since 2003. He has been rated as an AV Preeminent Attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating attainable for both ethical standards and legal ability. He has been selected as a rising star by Alabama Super Lawyers and a Top Young Attorney by Business Alabama Magazine in 2012 and 2013.