DISCRIMINATION AND RETALIATION
Our attorneys at Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher & Goldfarb strongly believe that every employee should have an equal opportunity to work, earn fair wages, and gain advancement regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, disability, or political affiliation, and that employees should not suffer retaliation for opposing an employer’s unlawful practices. Our firm of trial lawyers represents discrimination and retaliation plaintiffs in Alabama and throughout the Southeast, and is one of the leaders in this area nationwide.
Our lawyers have accumulated a wealth of knowledge in cases involving:
- Racial Discrimination, Racial Harassment, Racially Hostile Environment
- Sex Discrimination, Gender Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Sexually Hostile Environment, Sexual Harassment & Gender Discrimination in Schools
- Nation of Origin Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination Retaliation
Our lawyers have tried thousands of cases to juries around the country and have succeeded in obtaining excellent results for our clients, including back pay, lost benefits, injunctive relief, punitive damages, and reinstatement. Our lawyers are passionate in their advocacy on the behalf of historically disadvantaged groups who continue to face discrimination in the workplace.