WEEK IN REVIEW
Here is a snapshot of the cases filed by Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher and Goldfarb LLC in the past week:
September 20, 2018
Harper v. Mitternight Boiler Works, Inc.
· Filed by Temple Trueblood in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama Southern Division.
· Civil Action No.: 1: 18-cv-00404
· Type of case: Employment, Americans with Disabilities (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Discrimination
September 18, 2018
Lee v. Chilton County Board of Education et al.
· Civil Action No.: 2: 18-cv-806-WKW-GMB
· Type of case: Americans with Disabilities (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Discrimination, Retaliation
September 17, 2018
Vandergift v. Jade Nails
· Filed by Rocco Calamusa, Jr. in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama Northeastern Division.
· Civil Action No.: 5:18-cv-01515-HNJ
· Type of case: Title VII, 42 U.S.C. § 1981, Employment Discrimination, Sex Discrimination, Retaliation, Outrage, Invasion of Privacy, Negligent/Wanton Training, Sexual Harassment