WEEK IN REVIEW
Here is a snapshot of the cases filed by Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher and Goldfarb LLC in the past week:
October 15, 2018
Lusk v. Daewon America, Inc.
· Filed by Rachel L. McGinley and Kevin W. Jent in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama Eastern Division.
· Civil Action No.: 18 cv-00884-SRW
· Type of case: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Employment Discrimination, and EEOC
Rohrscheib v. City of Cullman and the Cullman Police Department
· Filed by Russell W. Adams in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama Northeastern Division.
· Civil Action No.: 18-cv-01696-HNJ
· Type of case: Title VII, Employment Discrimination, Gender Discrimination, Retaliation and EEOC
October 12, 2018
Palmisano v. Perry’s Steakhouse of Alabama, LLC
· Filed by Rocco Calamusa, Jr. and Kevin W. Jent in the United States Court for the Northern District of Alabama Southern Division.
· Civil Action No.: 2018-cv-01677-TMP
· Type of case: Sex Harassment, Title VII, 42 U.S.C. § 1981, Sex Discrimination, Employment Discrimination, Invasion of Privacy, Negligent/Wanton Retention, Negligent/Wanton Supervision, Negligent/Wanton Training, and Outrage