WEEK IN REVIEW
Here is a snapshot of the cases filed by Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher and Goldfarb in the past week:
February 12, 2019
Kiefe v. Norris
- Filed by Patrick L. Pantazis and Craig L. Lowell in the Circuit Court of Tuscaloosa County, Alabama.
- Civil Action No.: 63-CV-2019-900188.00
- Type of case: Negligence, Motor Vehicle, Wantonness, Car Wreck, Claim for Uninsured Coverage
February 11, 2019
Holloway v. Health Services, Inc.
- Filed by Candis A. McGowan and Lacey Danley in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama Northern Division
- Civil Action No.: 2:19-cv-00119-MHT-SMD
- Type of case: Title VII, 42 U.S.C. 1981a, EEOC, Employment Discrimination, Sex Discrimination, Race Discrimination, National Origin Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Hostile Work Environment, Retaliation