Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher & Goldfarb is pleased to announce that D.G. Pantazis, Jr. has been nominated for Place 3 on the Birmingham Bar Association Executive Committee! WCPFG proudly supports D.G. in his nomination and would appreciate your support as well.
HOW TO VOTE
On-line voting for 2020 Executive Committee candidates begins at 4:00 pm on December 5, 2019 and ends at 5:00 pm on December 12, 2019. In-person voting will be held at the Bar Center from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on December 13, 2019.
Per the BBA, please note the following voting instructions:
- To vote on-line in the elections, please log in to your BBA Profile at www.birminghambar.org during the voting period. Click "Sign In" at the top right-hand corner of the home page.
- Once you have signed in, you will be taken to your member profile. If you are not redirected, click "Member Profile" at the top of the page. There, you will see a link to vote in the BBA Officer Election. You will also see a link to a list of all candidates, including photos and candidate bios.
- A complete list of all the exceptional candidates and their biographies (click on their picture) can be found on the BBA website.
“In short, I care deeply about the BBA, its membership, and the role the BBA plays in engendering collegiality, fellowship, and professionalism among all of our association’s members. It has been a great joy to work with the BBA’s elected and organizational leadership during my time as a member, and I now ask for your support so I can continue that work on the Executive Committee.” – D.G. Pantazis, Jr.
I am a partner at Wiggins, Childs, Pantazis, Fisher, & Goldfarb, LLC. Since 2010, my practice has focused exclusively on plaintiff litigation. I routinely handle class action, wrongful death, personal injury, business, and civil rights lawsuits in state and federal courts throughout the United States. I currently possess an AV Preeminent rating and high ethical standing designation according to Martindale Hubbell.
University of Alabama School of Law Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Emory University Atlanta, Georgia
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Political Science, Minor in Linguistics
- Alabama State Bar Diversity in the Profession Committee (2019-2020)
- Housing Authority Birmingham District Commissioner (2019)
- Birmingham Bar Association Membership Forum Co-Chair (2019)
- Birmingham Bar Foundation Executive Board (2017-2019)
- Alabama State Bar Association Leadership Forum Class 14 (2018)
- Birmingham Bar Association Diversity Committee (2017)
- Birmingham Bar Young Lawyers Section Executive Board (2012-16); President (2016); President Elect (2015); Vice President Social (2013-14)
- Birmingham Bar Association Future Leaders Forum (2013)
- Indian Springs School Alumni Council Member (2012-17); President (2015-2017); Outstanding Alumnus Chair (2013-15)
- Young Professionals Birmingham Board Member (2011-12); President (2012)
- American Cancer Society Junior Executive Board (2011-12)
- Girl Scouts of America Birmingham Role Model (2013)
- B-Metro Magazine Rising Star in the Legal Profession (2012)
- Birmingham Greek Orthodox Festival Volunteer (1998-2019)